Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I was wondering what a vintage Christmas postcard, not used,

Customer Question

I was wondering what a vintage Christmas postcard, not used, excellent condition might be worth. I can't make out the artist, but it looks like the last name starts with a K, like Kumic orKumie. It is a toddler in red longjohns standing on a three-legged stool, by a fireplace, and going to hang a red stocking. It also has rounded corners.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos of the front and back and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I have to pay the $38, or just the $5. I thought it said if I'm satisfied
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email***@******.***
In the meantime, I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
DO you still need assistance with your card? Experts have no input on site details; we only do our best to answer your questions!
If you need assistance from Customer Service, please email***@******.***
With kind regards,
Steve