Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is the value of a Fred Stone bowl "1989 Triple Crown"

Customer Question

What is the value of a Fred Stone bowl "1989 Triple Crown" winners - this is an Artist Proof edition which was a very limited issue. Also, what is the value of Fred Stone's book, "Fred Stone Paints the Sport of Kings"
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send the publisher name and year of the book and photos of the bowl. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not have immediate access to a camera but can supply a photo within the next few days. I will also provide the info you requested on the book. I will provide the info using link you showed on your message to me.Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One more question, Nora: after I provide the info you requested and you, in turn, provide an appraisal, will I then pay for the appraisal?
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ann,
That is fine - send over images at your convenience.
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email***@******.***
Sincerely,
Nora