Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Recently found a spectacular ornately carved metal (bronze)?

Customer Question

Recently found a spectacular ornately carved metal (bronze)? tripod legs adjustable height kerosene floor lamp.Needs a few small repairs but otherwise in wonderful shape.
Never seen one in years of junking.Will adjust to approx. 6 ft tall.What do you think of my find and what you think it's worth. Thanks,C.J.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying my best to send pictures
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora