Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Good evening, my name is***** have in my posession what

Customer Question

Good evening, my name is***** have in my posession what i believe to be two outstanding dutch pieces of crystal and hallmarked silver peices.
My mother always called it a butter dish-comes in 3 pieces.Base crystal plate-10 sided dish-lid to site 10 sides- capped with 10 sided hallmarked base that sits on top of crystal lid- on top of it has silver hallmarked rose made of silver.
Second piece is a crystal and silver capped ink well-wide base 12 sides -crowned with silver neck and on top of that a hunter standing on a log with walking stick and gun over his shoulder.Unfortunatly my children don't want them.I believe they are from Holland as we are dutch.Can i send / email you photos of the items.I dont want them distroyed after i die, please help me, as i need to sell them so they go to a good home Thanks james
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i woul prefer to email you a photo of the items, so you can get a better understanding/ knowledge of the items in question.
i understand that this is a free trial and am not obligated to pay a monthly fee,just one off payment for your services.thanks
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi James,
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your pieces of silver. They sound beautiful and quite special.
If you are sending photos by email, the only address that gets to me is: ***@******.***
I work 'on' rather than 'for' the site as an independent appraiser so all communications have to go through a third party and it can take up to 24 hours for emails to be sent on to me. However I will let you know as soon as I receive them.
Alternatively, you can get images to me instantly by uploading them to
www.imgur.com
and clicking on "Upload Images" (then follow three easy steps)
and give me the link they give you so I can use it to go to where you put the photos on Imgur.com.
Hope this makes sense.
Best wishes,
Robert
PS. You won't be charged anything unless or until you receive a satisfactory answer to your question, which satisfaction you indicate by clicking on 'Accept' or a smiley face.