Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting with that identical signature. I bought it

Customer Question

I have a painting with that identical signature. I bought it 40 years ago in an art gallery in Kokomo, IN. It is a landscape also. A cabin in the woods with a brook in the foreground. Where can I find more information on the artist?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.
Good day, this is Tim. Can we start from the beginning. I have looked at many paintings and I am not sure which one you are referring to: ***** ***** possible for you to send images of the painting? One of the front, back and a clear one of the signature? You can use a photo sharing site such as http://imgur.com/ or you can e-mail them to:***@******.*** attention Tim. If you use imjur please copy in the URL in your response.