Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Looking to receive an estimate on 4 turn of the Century Chandoliers,

Customer Question

Looking to receive an estimate on 4 turn of the Century Chandoliers, gas/electric in excellent condition. came original with home built in 1902, Please advise where photos can me mailed. thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help...we generally only do one item per question, but if you can note any maker marks present (generally on the underside of the top cap mount) and give dimensions of each, I will do all I can to help. It works best if you could post images to a free site like flickr.com and then just send a link to them back here.
With kind regards,
Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get an answer to my question regarding the 4 turn of the Century Gas/Electric Chandoliers???
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
I will gladly do so, but I need the information requested on 5/15 to do the best job I can for you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the larger one in the living room it has been found to read "Edison" not sure about the others. Thank you.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Thank you...Edison manufactured only industrial lighting in that form, well into the 1930s -- is the marking perhaps on a bulb or socket?