Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a variety of antiques from 1900 plus or minus ranging

Customer Question

I have a variety of antiques from 1900 plus or minus ranging from some art,furniture,cut glass from my parents including 1 pair opera glasses mugs bronz art, old telephone, oil lamp act. What is best way to have these things looked ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,
My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
If you are interested in signing up for a subscription with us that is really he best way to have items appraised online through photograph and description.
If you would rather have someone come out to your house, you would need to speak with a local antique shop, auction house or antique appraiser. If you would like to go that route, I would be happy to try to make a recommendation for you if yo can tell me where you are located in the country or the closest metropolitan area.
Thank you for your time today,
Frank