Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I found a piece of furniture in my basement that was left by

Customer Question

I found a piece of furniture in my basement that was left by the owner after we bought our home. I was told it is called a stacker used years ago in an office. It has 6 parts. The bottom has two doors left and right. The next level has six drawers three on each side. The next level has a solid wooden door that you pull out straight at the top and it slides into the cabinet and the next level has a leaded glass door made up of 24 panes of glass two rows of twelve across which also pulls up and slides into the cabinet. The top piece is a flat piece rounded over the end in the front to complete the piece. It is a lovely piece of furniture. It really looks to nice to use in a office. Do you think it is a stacker and do you have any idea of its value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for asking for me...could you post an image, please, and note the dimensions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am away for the weekend I'll send you a picture on Monday. Will that be ok?
Expert:  Steven-R replied 2 years ago.
That will be fine, thanks!