Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have three wedgwood plates 8 sided dated 1835 "Nanette"

Customer Question

I have three wedgwood plates 8 sided dated 1835 "Nanette" one has a number on plate 1170 colourful design one purple, one green and one black. I was wondering what there worth is? Definitely Wedgwood & Co England markings.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,
My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:
UPLOAD:
The link below will direct you through our upload process
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
EMAIL:
You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have taken photos on my I phone but my home computer is old; I will refer your response from my work computer on Monday, and have forwarded your email to my work computer. I havn't been through this process before so it is new to me, I have a lot of single items of interest to be valued this is a try thanks for responding. Valerie Frisina
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just received a email with order 15270049-470 saying you couldn't help me this time, signed by your support team; what in the hell is going on? Are you scamming people, please answer I am not happy at this present time and I require an explanation.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
I promise you this is not a scam.
They may have meant that I was not available at the time of sending the photos as I was off line.
Do any of the dishes have any kind of damage?
Thanks very much for your time today,
Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent photos via email to supportjustanswer.com ATTN M Tantiques and have referred by ID number with the email, can you please check for me. The black plate has a couple of surface scratches the other two are in a better condition. I think I have finally got there. Please now change my email address to***@******.*** this is my work computer and work much better. thank you for your resonse and giving me confidence.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for sending those pictures.
As soon as Customer Support Sends those photos to me I will get right back to you with an evaluation.
Thanks again for your patience with the process .
Frank