Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 1928 Desoto which must be a prototype of sorts since

Customer Question

I have a 1928 Desoto which must be a prototype of sorts since I've actually been told by the Desoto club that it doesn't exist. However, I do have all the paperwork and know it was built in Windsor, Ontario, Canada in Aug. of 1928. An article from allpar.com recognizes that a handful were registered as 1928. I was told only six were registered as 28's but am unsure of this number. I have the title from Canada and have a clean Tx title stating it is indeed a 1928 car. I cant find any information on this vehicle because it is so rare. It is in pristine condition and runs and drives perfectly. The odometer reads 228 miles. The interior is like new and everything works as it should. I have no idea what it is worth. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brian.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
The best I can do for you here is a list of rare, antique and luxury car auction experts who would be able to help you with your Desoto prototype.
Please let me know if that will be okay with you.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I paid for an answer not a list. I can look up that type of person myself
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Understood.
I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora