Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have what might be a pink glass murano lamp. It has bubbles

Customer Question

I have what might be a pink glass murano lamp. It has bubbles and inclusions. I'd like to know its authenticity and it's worth.
Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
Is the lamp marked ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not that I can see
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get the photo?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Yes there is a photo here. I cannot say for sure this is Murano Glass from Italy without it being marked. I can tell you this is Murano Style Art Glass, pulled with Metal Flake, from the 50-60's. More then likely it did come from one of the Glass Companies that were on the Island of Murano Italy, there were several during this time frame.
I can value this for you though, if you can tell me what the very top looks like and what size this is?