Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Good morning, I recently inherited a box of stamps, letters

Customer Question

Good morning, I recently inherited a box of stamps, letters and old stock certiicates dated 1909. I have been enjoying searching and and learning more about the items. I've always been a coca cola fan, and among the items was a poster named "when dusters were in vogue. Given that everything in the box was dated between 1905 and 1920, I believe this to be an original. The image is in great shape, but where are a few areas that will affect value (it was rolled up for years, there is a small crease out on the border.
I saw a framed version of this poster on line for $225, is that a fair value for the poster?
Thank you,
Steve
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
If you could post a clear image and note dimensions, I will do all I can to help!