Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique genuine Shaker rocker, light color, looks

Customer Question

I have an antique genuine Shaker rocker, light color, looks like maple. The wood is in pristine condition but it needs to have the seat and back taped as per the original. I'm trying to find out what it's worth and where to get it retaped. xxxxxxxxxx
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I received one image of your rocker, thank you.
In order to properly assess what you have, I do need to see a full view of the rocker from top to bottom both from a front and side view as well as close-ups of the joinery such as how the legs attach under the seat.
Please send those at your convenience.
~Nora