Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

I have a variety of collectibles. Due to bad health, I'm forced

Customer Question

I have a variety of collectibles. Due to bad health, I'm forced to dispose of my property. In my opinion, what I have is above selling on ebay. I prefer a reputable auction house. I can provide photo's. Below is a short list.
24kt coin gold and platinum tea set by arzberg. I had a complete luncheon set but all I have left is tea pot, sugar bowl, creamer, two sets salt-pepper shakers, four cups and saucers, two salad plates.
Blue with pink inside, small vase, small pitcher, candy dish and flower frog.
Royal Winton sugar bowl and creamer "sweet pea" design.
Chicago Worlds Fair employee ID passes, guide book, tickets, accounting-check book of Mission Burgundy Inn and Joe Zelli's Royal Box. Vendors on "Streets of Paris" and two pictures by street artists.
This is only a small number of things.
I'm dying and have no life insurance. My question is, can you tell me the best, ***** ***** way to sell these items for their value? I'm in a bad situation and would appreciate any help you can give me.
Thelma McIntosh
Leesburg, Ga.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thelma,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.
So sorry to hear about your health issues.
The closest reputable auction house I could find that sells this type of material is in Alpharetta. However, you could probably ship your things to them. Here is their contact information:
***** *****
4010 NINE McFARLAND DR
ALPHARETTA GA 30004 (###) ###-####
I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Thelma. If you have any further questions or problems concerning your answer, please reply to me before deciding to leave a negative rating, which does affect my job.
If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.
Please keep in mind I am only compensated by the site for my answer if you rate me positively.
You do that immediately following this answer by clicking one of the top two Smiles, or Stars depending which one you see on your answer.
Wishing you all good things, Thelma.
Thank you so much!
Hi Thelma,
I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com; experts are verified users. Experts are only compensated when and if you, the customer, leaves a favorable rating.