Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an Armour that I purchased in the 1980's that was from

Customer Question

I have an Armour that I purchased in the 1980's that was from Europe. If I were to take a picture of it and send it along to you could you give me some information on it's origin etc?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** have been buying and selling antiques since 1970 and can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not taken a photo as yet. Will just a photo of the outside be enough or should I open all the doors and drawers and take another photo. I can take it on my Iphone but you will have to tell me how to get the photo to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just went up and took four or five pictures of the Amour both with the doors open and closed. Let me know how I can send these to you.
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good. I would like to see these.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The above instructions about paperclip icon and all, I don't know how to do. I know how to send via mail on my phone but I need an address. or I can send via message but I would need an address on that too.
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
You can email them to***@******.*** Photos for meyerbuys.
These are forwarded to me. I will respond when I receive them
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
signing off for this evening. My Daughter-in-law is sending the photos to you. Please respond when you can to my e-mail address. I do not have e-mail on my phone. It drove me nuts so I had it taken off.
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
I will.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Wayne: Did you get the photo's sent to you? Haven't heard from you so I was wondering if you got them. Let me know your progress. Thanks. *****
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 years ago.
Hi Pat,
I haven't received these yet, but they are forwarded to me.bi will let you know when I receive these.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wayne. Have you an answer for me. Haven't heard from you since the 6th. I have been charged an additional $50.00 or so for another fee. What is this fee?
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
I haven't received these. I have nothing to do with billing. I am an associate and am not an employee. I only get paid when you are satisfied with my answer. Could try sending them again to***@******.***
Photos for Wayne
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a new iPad. I think I have sent them to***@******.*** with the note "photos for WAyne". Hope you get them. Let me know. Thanks.