Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My wife is in the last stages of Alzhiemers. We have a large

Customer Question

My wife is in the last stages of Alzhiemers. We have a large collection of DeGrazia paintings and plates. We require an appraiser for his art and some antique furniture. Additionally an avenue for selling
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Kim D. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** and I am a certified appraiser with 25 years in a museum and in the field much it with high quality fine art. I am happy to help. There are some steps that would be helpful first.
It doesn't look like you have a small subscription but this would be best with a collection. We usually handle one or two items at a time but a large collection really should be handled with a subscription where your we can break them down and assess them individually or a few at a time.
Or are you looking for only some direction as to who to call and come to your home - Our service is informational (we do not have experts that visit customers) but I can look at your location and give you the best list of options to call for such an appraisal. I would need your region or the largest cities nearby.
If you are interested in working on this here - we would need good images of the works and a size, medium and condition description. Usually an album works best for this on a free photo sharing site but we can look at that when you tell me more about how you would like to proceed.
I look forward to talking to you.