Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

Need to know the worth of a gas station Flying A Service Station

Customer Question

Need to know the worth of a gas station Flying A Service Station clock 50+ years old runs well
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
50= YEARS OLD WORKING CONDITION BEEN IN OUR BUSINESS FOR 50 YEAR
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MADE IN AMERICA
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. Your clock was a promotional item from Tidewater Oil Company (rendered as Tide Water Oil Company from 1887 to 1936) which was a major petroleum refining and marketing concern in the United States for more than 80 years. At present, an original clock in running condition retails around $450 to $650 pending actual condition and demand at any given time.
If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.
Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.
Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.
Have a blessed day!
With kind regards,
Steve