Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very old book called Biblia by den heliga skrift published

Customer Question

I have a very old book called Biblia by den heliga skrift published in 1877 written in Swedish I believe
I have another book same name same author with a published date of 1861 which looks like it has a family tree written inside also in Swedish but has more pages
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send images of the title and publisher page(s) When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The picture of the book is on my phone and I do not have the cable to hook my phone up to my computer which is why I haven't sent the picture. Do you have an email address I could forward it to?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora, how long do I have to get back to you? We have sold our home and the closing date was moved up and the books I'm referring to were inadvertently packed away. We will not be unpacking until late August. ThanksMelissa
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Melissa,
There is not a time limit here, so you should be able to send me the images at the end of summer.
~Nora