Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Frank, I have an original signed photograph of Ronald

Customer Question

Hi Frank, I have an original signed photograph of Ronald Reagan sent to my mother. The back of the photo says " This paper manufactured by Kodak" There are also 2 signed cards and the envelope sent to my mother. What are they worth? Thanks, Cindy
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the photos
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hi Cindy, Thanks for sending over those photos. This to me looks like a "Robo Signature" as opposed to the real McCoy. Has anyone ever looked at this in person to test the authenticity?Thanks for your time today,Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't. Where would I take it to be authenticated?Thanks,Cindy
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hi Cindy, Can you give me a rough idea of where you are located? There are a number of places you can mail the autographs away for authentication, but there may be someone in your area who you can take them to for verification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am near San Francisco, Ca.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Cindy. There is an autograph expert in San Francisco his details are below. Thomas A. Goldwasser5 Third StreetSuite 530San Francisco, CA 94103 phone: (***) ***-****To be honest with you from what I can see these look to be a reproduction autograph as opposed to Reagan actually signing it himself, in which case you would be looking at resale values of anywhere from 50-125USD for the lot. If the autograph is in fact legitimate you would be looking at quite a difference in value up to 10-20 times those values.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your Ronald Reagan Memorabilia .Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,Frank Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I will have them checked out.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome Cindy. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Thanks again for any feedback you can leave for my service today,Frank