Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Wedgewood vase with lid stripped black and white

Customer Question

Wedgewood vase with lid stripped black and white scallop design on top of vase with bows in white on the black , two handles with a mans head and circles on the top of his hea also in white. bottom is leafy and the bace is a flower with two leaves coming out of the sides of it. the finial is black and mainly the black and white stripe. On the bottom it says made in England....Wedgewood...Aw...60....my e-mail is *****@******.***....
Thank You, XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora