Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How much is a black minstrel porcelain set worth? It is about

Customer Question

How much is a black minstrel porcelain set worth? It is about 90 - 100 years old, no known artist. Just fun to look at.
Thanks,
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the set you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to *****@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank