Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Southern pottery

Customer Question

southern pottery
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been told that the large double handled jug was one that survived the Civil War and that it's value is 5 to 10k. NO WAY!! I simply don't believe this. I would like your imput on it as way of a description and value. The other one , I was told, is a 3 lip jug??? can be poured from the side and the spout??? It is only 8 inches tall. I would also like some info as far as age, description and value. I just don't feel comfortable with what I was told....but it wasn't told to me by an expert.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was wondering what was taking so long. I checked and saw that I wrote my email wrong. It's *****@******.***
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Just responding to this stray question so it doesn't get answered twice. Please ignore the automatic messages to respond. Best wishes. Robert.