rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a drawing/painting from an artist by the name of "Revesz

Customer Question

I have a drawing/painting from an artist by the name of "Revesz 975". I would like to get some more information and see if this is something of value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I would love to help you with this piece. I will need to see a picture of the art, the signature and the back. You can add a photo by using the paper clip icon in the text box. This feature is only viewable on desktop computers and not on phone or tablets. The icon will turn green, then hit send and repeat for each photo. Let me know if you have any problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please find attached the extra pictures. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,This is a limited edition art print by artist Andres G. Revesz (Latin America) from the 1950's-60's time period. He was known for paintings and etchings of churches and mountain landscapes. This print is number 47 of 100 printed and has a value of 100.00.