rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Bausch and Lomb optical Rochestor NY 1917 slide projector Keystone

Customer Question

Bausch and Lomb optical Rochestor NY 1917 slide projector
Keystone Company Meadville, PA Manufactured by Bausch and Lomb (Slide Projector)
I found these and two others (I have photos) after my dad died. Also an old recorder of some type.
There are hundreds of glass slides many are hand painted. Mostly biblical scenes but many
Are patriotic
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.The photo-optical industry in Rochester was born in 1880. In that year Bausch and Lomb began to make photographic lenses; the Rochester Optical Company began to make cameras; and George Eastman began to make plates. However, my story actually begins back in 1853 when J. J. Bausch founded his tiny spectacle business and sat around vainly waiting for customers. Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 130-200$ for the Side Projector. I can research the value of the other projectors if you can provide information regarding the model and type of projector.Please, use the smiley faces to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloIt was a pleasure to help you with your question.Please, your rating is required to finish. I will only be paid for my time if your rate my answer as positive.Kindly use the star system to rate my answer!Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Kindly use the star system to rate my answer!