Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE A THOMAS BLASKSHEAR LITHOGRAPH HAND SIGNED AND NUMBERED

Customer Question

I HAVE A THOMAS BLASKSHEAR LITHOGRAPH HAND SIGNED AND NUMBERED PLUS LIMITED EDITION "FORGIVEN" AND MY QUESTION IS ABOUT THE LEATHER PORTFOLIO
IT CAME IN I HAVE CALLED AND TALKED WITH DAYSPRING AND THEY REMEMBER THE ART IT WAS THE FIRST OF THE MASTERS COLLECTION 1992. I ALSO KNOW THE VALUE OF THE LITHOGRAPH BUT NO ONE CAN ANSWER ABOUT THE PORTFOLIO. IT HAS BLACKSHEARS AUTO/BIO A CERT. OF AUTHENTICITY PLUS A HAND WRITTEN SIGNATURE
OF RON DICINNAI IT'S 25"TALL AND UNOPENED 18 1/2" WIDE. DAYSPRING STATES IT
WAS PROBABLY USED FOR THE SALESMAN TO SHOW THE STORE BY NOT FOR THE SALE COMPLETE JUST THE ART. YOU CAN CALL ME AT 1-***-***-**** AND I HAVE PICTURES. IT'S IN PRESTINE CONDITION SINCE THE ART WAS FRAMED 20YR AGO AND THE LEATHER PROTFOLIO PUT IN THE BOX . CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?? ALSO WE'RE TALKING THE MASTERS COLLECTION NOT THE MASTER'S PEACE COLLECTION THANK YOU ***** MAXINE xxxx
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello...I am familiar with the items but honestly, the portfolio itself does not hold a great deal of value, it simply adds to the value of the other items--did someone advise you otherwise?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what other items????