Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

I have a Limberts 2 door bookcase with glass doors. Back reads Limberts Arts Craft Fu

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Limberts 2 door bookcase with glass doors. Back reads Limberts Arts Craft Furniture Grand Rapids & Holland,Photo attached. Other Limberts is a open book case 4 shelves I think the style is mission tenon joinery. Imprinted on bottom says Limberts Arts Craft Furniture Grand Rapids & Holland, stamped 303. Do you have any idea of what I should sell these for as I am cleaning out my mom's house after her passing. Thanks!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. At present, these cases are in rather strong demand, which is a good thing in this very weak overall market! The bottom end price on either of your pieces is around $450 today, but asking prices are generally in the $750 to $850 range on either--it is very important for premiere buyers that the markings are clear and legible. I would price them, to begin with, at the upper end but if you truly wish to sell, accept counter offers--I think you will do very well with them! If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.Have a blessed day!With kind regards,Steve