Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

I have a sanitoy inc made in Ny Ny usa its a little boy dress

Customer Question

I have a sanitoy inc made in Ny Ny usa its a little boy dress in blue suspenders long sleeve shirt the bottom has a label on it saying portable lamp issue no c 3358 can't find nothing about this toy thanks for your help Vincent
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Could you post an image of the underside, please?
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
HI--in the interim I found him! Sanitoy was based in New York City beginning in the early 1970s and mainly produced "squeaky" toys for toddlers, but also crafted other items as accessories to a child's bedroom. Being fairly modern, honestly the value isn't great--most of the original series of toys (like the most popular, Santa Claus) only retail around $5 today. Your item, being a bit more complex, could command up to around $15-20 at best. Sorry I could not advise it had more market appeal and value, and hope you understand--it's just a bit too "new."
If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.
Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.
Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.
Have a blessed day!
With kind regards,
Steve