Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Ihave a lot of john wayne memrobilia .large framed move cards

Customer Question

ihave a lot of john wayne memrobilia .large framed move cards numbered,one painting with seperate paper signed by GLENICE certificate guarantees that it is #54 of950 called " THE DUKE ". I have a lot of glosses micheal wayne came to my place of business , he heard i had alot
of his dads picture,and many otherthings. he ask if he could get a copy0f one picture (glossey) of his dad, gene aurtry and to other people. he sent back a business card thanking us, what do i need to do
to sell these things? thankyou pat grose
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Are any of the pieces signed by Wayne?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no bui thats not an answer for the money pat
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** sorry for the delay in responding. I did not answer you, as I needed a bit more information from you prior to helping with value and where to sell them...could you perhaps post a few images or note more specifically what you have and the approximate age, so I can better help you?