Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a place setting in Limoges China. It is about

Customer Question

I have a place setting for 12 in Limoges China. It is about 100 years old, with all the serving pieces. It has a wide gold band,then emerald green band then a filigree band and another gold band, each piece centers a hand painted Marie Antoinette type scene in center. It is marked on back Roman Gold, Limoges, hand painted. Can you tell me approx. Worth and where if I want to sell it I could.
Thank you
Jan
Aquarianma@*****@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I would love to help you with this set. I will need to see a photo of the pattern and of the marks on bottom to properly assess with confidence. You can attach pictures by using the paper clip icon in the REPLY TO EXPERT text box. IF you have trouble, let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** will get some later today.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Wonderful! I will get an email from the site as soon as you add photos and I will get to work for you.