Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a gorgeous Royal/Irwin

Customer Question

I have a gorgeous Royal/Irwin French china cabinet. Inlaid doors, wooden shelves, original key to lock. Metal circular inlay tag with Royal at the top, Robert w Irwin co, at the bottom and a side profile of g. Washington in the middle. Solid walnut in very good condition. Help on pricing? I'm thinking $3500.00. Dew, Lynchburg va.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.
You can send the photo to***@******.*** . Tell them it's for AppraiserJM and for this thread http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/92h1d-gorgeous-royal-irwin-french-china-cabinet-inlaid-doors-wooden-shelves-original.html?src=pql&sso=1
I will reply as soon as I get the photos, so if you don't hear from me within 24 hours of sending them, let me know.
Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is your damn response? All you are doing is starting a never ending question period. This entire site is a scam. Makes me sick that the Internet is crowded with high standard, dedicated vendors and I get sucked into a f**king scam. $38.00 bucks for nothing. I'm calling my bank now. You motherf**kers!