Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have two paintings by an Ethiopian artis, can not make out

Customer Question

have two paintings by an Ethiopian artis, can not make out his name we got them in 1972 while we were station there. One is a head that is made up of 17 naked ladies. The other is an Ethiopian hunter, with shield an spear, The artist was suppose to be in his teens, an have come to America for more training.
Then we have two more potratits by a 17 year old that are on velvet on an Ethiopian Lady the other of an Ethipian man.
can you help me with these? Or send me to someone who can.
Gale B.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question however I only handle one item per question.
If you would like to continue, please choose one and send photos.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you still have not answered my questions about receiving the picture that I sent 2 day's ago. please answer if you got them by end of today, other wise will cancel this.
Gale Barnett
15225789-607
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There, I have not found a match to the artist's signature for you. I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora