Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Paragon Fine China Dinner plate. Under the mark it

Customer Question

I have a Paragon Fine China Dinner plate. Under the mark it says "By appt China Potters to Her Majesty Queen Mary" "Made in England REGR" "Milanese" Also there are hand markings either "Z45/1" or "Z95/1" and ".)" My mother said she received it as a wedding Present in the 1940's. Any information would be appreciated. Thank You, XXXXXXXX
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no "REPLY TO EXPERT" tab
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora