Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

222mk, I have these two painting I know nothing about. I acquired

Customer Question

I have these two painting I know nothing about. I acquired them from a collector after they passed away. Please send me some info and their values. Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
The first one is a print correct? The second one looks like it may be an oil painting. Is it signed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I believe its a print and there is no signature on the oil painting on the front. Is that where it would be or the back?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
No, if it were signed by the artist it would be on the front. I can value this based on what it is and that it appears to be from the early part of the 20thC if you like? The print is from Germany, the artist is German, it was done around 1920. What size are both?
.
Glenda