Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.

this paint is sign by Gusini ,in front and back.Is it the original?

Could you post an image of the back, please? Also, what is the size, please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

size is 10" long x 8 high

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX yes, the piece appears to be an original by Antonio Gusini, a 20th century Italian artist. While some sellers attempt to market these works in the $3,000 to $4,000 range, unfortunately most end up with a retail from $100 to $300...for example, this one:

as compared to this one, which sold for $100 on the open market:

The artist is NOT classified as "listed" at this point in time, so the final value in a few years remains to be seen--at present, the works would not be classified as in strong demand, sorry. Hope you understand.

If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.

Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.

Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also compensated for our time and effort.

Have a blessed day!

With kind regards,