Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.
53896401

I have a gorgeous finger bowl, signed by Herman August Kahler

I have a gorgeous finger bowl, signed by Herman August Kahler of Denmark. What do you think it could get at auction (flawless condition)

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been asked to assist you again!

JustAnswer has just sent me your picture and question regarding your bowl. Thank you very much! I see you are looking for an auction estimate. What is the width of this bowl?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alan,

The bowl is 3.5" wide, and 1 1/4" high.

Sally

Thank you Sally! I hope to have everthing taken care of for you soon!
Thank you for your patience while I conducted my research and prepared your answer Sally!

Searching hundreds of auction houses records provided an excellent amount of recent sales results with the majority indicating your bowl has a current auction value of $200 - $300. As always, the price you are able to sell for may vary depending on venue, condition, market variances, and more.

AppraiserAlan AOA CA Qualifications

Online Appraisal Answer Disclaimer

I hope this is the information you were looking for! If not, or you would like to know more, please reply. If I have taken care of all your needs, please make sure to rate my answer for my compensation and to close out the question.

I try to always provide Excellent Service, so if you have any other items, just say Hello Alan at the beginning of your new question and I will get with you there as soon as possible. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Alan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks very much, Alan.