Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

Steve I have a another painting by Emanuel Embler...born in

Steve I have a another painting by Emanuel Embler...born in Vienna in 1894..Oil on Canvas...the painting measures..28"H x 20"W...on the back is a label the reads "Product of Reliable,Newark,NJ Imported Oil Paintings"..
is ther a way I can send you a picture?

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX came in just fine! Embler is known, but only listed in minor categories, sorry. At present, the typical retail range is from $300 to $500 per work but since he is not a priXXXXX XXXXXsted artist, his works often fail to meet auction reserves, like this example:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/11338756_emanuel-embler-austrian-b-1894-spring-landscap

For replacement value, I suggest $500 but if I were offered $350, I would likely sell!

If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.

Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.

Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also compensated for our time and effort.

Have a blessed day!

With kind regards,

Steve