Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.

How do I obtain a written appraisal for a piece of furniture

How do I obtain a written appraisal for a piece of furniture from an appraiser with the credentials necessary to support an insurance claim should one be necessary in the future?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Steven!

Most welcome, Al...and will be happy to help if you so desire, or refer you to a certified appraiser, if you wish--just let me know!

If you prefer a referral, tell me where you are located (city and state only, please, for your protection and privacy).

With kind regards,

Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also compensated for our time and effort.

Have a blessed day!

With kind regards,