Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.

I have a Mission style antique library table w/inkwell. No

I have a Mission style antique library table w/inkwell. No company name or date, but it is quarter sawed heavy oak. Any help on pricing this table for sale would be appreciated. Can provide photos...
Hello and Welcome,
My name isXXXXX am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
Do you have any photos of the piece including the top of the desk you may be able to send?
There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:

You can use the picture icon that looks like a tree or a paper clip in the center of the tool bar in the conversation box to upload pictures.

You can also upload pictures to a site called that's really great for sharing pictures. It's free, and all you need to do is go to the site and:

1. click the "Computer" button
2. double click the image on your computer
3. click "start upload"

Then just copy/paste the new link in the browser window and you can immediately supply me with your pictures by posting the link to your question page.

You can also email pictures [email protected] with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Frank, here's the photos at:

Hello Gary,
Can you make those photos available to the public, as they are currently blocked from my viewing. Is there any structural damage to the table?
Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Frank, there is no structural damage to the table. How do I select sharing with the public on the site?

The site should have asked if you wanted to have the ability for the public to view the pictures while uploading,
You may have to upload the photo again, but just look out for the public sharing.
Thanks for your time today,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Found it and changed it to public...

Thank you Gary.
Your Mission style quarter sawn oak library table would have been produced circa 1900-1910's. Your library table, though similar in the very simple and sturdy design that many other oak library tables had during this period has drawer with a hinged desk, which would set it apart from the library tables of the era.
The piece itself has very sturdy utilizing square legs, that terminate in what appears to be a cast iron wheel for easy movement. The drawer has a sturdy dovetail and uses flathead screws all representative of the era.
Quarter sawn Oak library tables can bring between 300-500 dollars in top quality condition, but your piece which has a fold out desk I would value closer to a retail value of 600-800 dollars based on the pictures I have seen.
It looks to be in very good shape for it's age and would be a fine edition to a mission or arts and crafts furniture collection.
I hope this information was helpful to you today Gary,
Best of luck with your quarter sawn library table/desk,
Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated,
Thank You,
Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Frank, what do you believe the "liquidation value" to be?

Liquidation value would be closer to the 250-350 dollar range based on the condition.
At estate sales I usually get between 200-300 dollars for the tables, but in retail shops they will be a bit higher.
Hope this helped you out tonight Gary,
Take care,