Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.

Hi again Alan, I forgot the silverplate flatware by Reed

Hi again Alan,

I forgot the silverplate flatware by Reed and Barton Dresden Rose service for 8. Would you please give me the value for the divorce settlement. Thank you.
Yes of course! I will get right on this for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you tell me what will be charged to my Visa card?

Thank you for the Positive Rating and Bonus on the last question! It is much appreciated Lucy. I am sorry but I do not have access to any payment Information as I am a third party appraiser. Please direct all of your account questions to JustAnswer customer service. Make sure to ask about the Unlimited plan to ask as many questions as you want.

Your Reed & Barton Dresden Rose flatware service for 8 has a current market value of $150 - $200.

I hope this is the information you were looking for! If not, or you would like to know more, please reply. If I have taken care of all your needs, please make sure to rate my answer for my compensation and to close out the question.

I try to always provide Excellent Service, so if you have any other items please request me by name in a new question and I will get with you there as soon as possible.

Thank you Lucy!