Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.

what is the value of Lenox china Liberty pattern 12 dinner-8

what is the value of Lenox china Liberty pattern 12 dinner-8 salad-8dessert-8 cups and saucers-coffee pot with lid-2 oval platters 1 covered serving dish-2 serving pieces. This was purchased in the '80's at a Lenox Discount store in N.H.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome! It will be my pleasure to assist you today.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster of 5 years and a USPAP compliant Accredited Appraiser of 14 years currently with the AOAppraisers. I'm ready to put my expertise, resources, and experience to work for you. Here you can review a few of my qualifications.

JustAnswer has just sent me your question about your Lenox china. Thanks! Are you looking for the market value to sell this set of yours?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

This is for a divorce settlement. I need to know what it's worth.

Thank you for your patience while I conducted my research and prepared your answer Lucy. I was able to determine a market value range for you based on recent sales of qualified comparable items and hope this will answer all your questions.

Searching hundreds of auction houses records provided an excellent amount of recent sales results showing your Lenox china set has a current market value of $500 - $800 for divorce settlement purposes.

AppraiserAlan AOA CA Qualifications

Online Appraisal Answer Disclaimer

I hope this is the information you were looking for! If not, or you would like to know more, please reply. If I have taken care of all your needs, please make sure to rate my answer for my compensation and to close out the question.

I try to always provide Excellent Service, so if you have any other items please request me by name in a new question and I will get with you there as soon as possible.

Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Additionally, I have 8 Waterford wine goblets, excellent condition (I believe the pattern is Coleen) and 1 Waterford wine and 4 small wine glasses

Thank you for the reply Lucy. Because of the time and research involved in valuing each item we usually only do one item or set per question. But if you would like, since I have already addressed your first item here, I will address the waterford here as an additional answer.

Searching auction houses records provided an excellent amount of recent sales results with the majority indicating your Waterford wine goblets with One large and 4 small wine glasses has a current market value of $85 - $170 divorce settlement purposes. The price varies depending on venue, condition, market variances, and more but this is the average value across all markets.

AppraiserAlan AOA CA Qualifications

Online Appraisal Answer Disclaimer

Thank you very much!
Experience: Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.