Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.

In 1961 my late husband gave me a set for 8 of Rosenthal Italian

In 1961 my late husband gave me a set for 8 of Rosenthal Italian Murano glassware, scarlet and opaque goblets, water glasses and sherberts. My niece is marrying on California and I want to gift her with the glassware but to ship itiand bed able to insure it, I need a written value, it can be general, just an idea. Can you give me an idea of what I should insure it for?
Hello and welcome! It will be my pleasure to assist you today.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster of 5 years and a USPAP compliant Accredited Appraiser of 14 years currently with the AOAppraisers. I'm ready to put my expertise, resources, and experience to work for you. Here you can review a few of my qualifications.

JustAnswer has just sent me your question about insuring your Rosenthal glassware. Thank you for your patience while I conducted my research and prepared your answer.

Upon checking current Retail Market prices, I have found that your Italian Murano glassware has a value of $725 for insurance purposes. This is the amount replacement would currently cost excluding any taxes or shipping fees. This value can be used with your shipping company for Insurance as I am a Qualified Appraiser and Certified and Licensed Insurance Adjuster.

AppraiserAlan AOA CA Qualifications

Online Appraisal Answer Disclaimer

I hope this is the information you were looking for! If not, or you would like to know more, please reply. If I have taken care of all your needs, please make sure to rate my answer for my compensation and to close out the question.

I try to always provide Excellent Service, so if you have any other items please request me by name in a new question and I will get with you there as soon as possible.

Thank you very much!