Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers

is there someone there that can give us a appraisal on some

is there someone there that can give us a appraisal on some old photo's from the late 19th to early 20th century
My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this question. HOw many photos are there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just these first have more thanks

would like to know as much as you can about the wedding picture from that photographer's studio in Il.

Hi Brenda,
We ordinarily answer just one question per request. I can appraise all three photos for you, but then you can list the rest as separate questions.

Your pictures did not upload. Here is some help with pictures:

You can use the paper clip icon or the tree icon at the top of your answer box.

Go to

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures [email protected], and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.
HI Brenda,
I've received your pictures.

The first one, the portrait of DW Clements, was probably once worth some money, but nowadays, no one knows who he was. In addition to that, the paper shows foxing (those brown spots). In this condition, the current retail (replacement or insurance) value of this photograph is approximately $5.

The second image is a wedding picture, but the bride and groom are unknown. The picture might be of interest to someone who collects fashion photographs, but collectors of old photography would pass it by, as pictures like these are quite plentiful. If it is in excellent condition, the current retail (replacement or insurance) value of this photo is approximately $5.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Brenda. My goal is to provide you with absolutely excellent service, so please be sure to let me know if you have any additional questions about these photos or want to follow up if you haven’t gotten the information you need.

When you are satisfied with my answer I would appreciate your positive rating. That is the way I am paid for my work. There is no additional cost for this.

A rating of one of the smiley faces (then clicking submit ) lets JustAnswer/Pearl know I did answer your question, then I am compensated for my time, at no additional cost to you.

Your rating is important and should be based on my service. Please do not leave a "poor" rating because the value is lower than your expectations. I truly value your feedback. Come back soon and ask for me! Thanks for using Just Answer!
Thanks for your positive rating, Brenda.
Hi Brenda,
If you have additional items you want to know about, I'd be happy to help you with those.

If you want me to answer your questions, all you need to do is use my name, Judith, as the first word of each question.
Best regards,