Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

I have an cameo bracelet, 2 catholic ivory missles from 1899

I have a cameo bracelet from WWII period.   2 small catholic ivory missles from Aug 1899 and May 1925 and china ware from China during WWII, which is hand painted and called Rokko.  I also have my grandmother's rosary beads.   How do I find out what these things are worth? Or if they are worth anything?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

We ordinarily answer just one question per request. Please choose one of these items and I will value it for you. After that, you can list the other items as separate questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am afraid to answer because I never got an answer from you and you already have my 40 dollars. You owe me an answer on the bracelet. I am not paying anymore money and if you try to take it from my account I will file a complaint with my bank. Please answer my question. I am not paying more than the $40 I already paid.

I am happy to value your bracelet for you. You will not incur any further charges for this answer.

Please upload clear pictures taken from all angles. Please include a clear picture of any trademarks or other writing. Here is some help with the pictures:

You can use the paper clip icon or the tree icon at the top of your answer box.

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures [email protected], and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Thanks for the pictures.

Your Catholic missals are covered in celluloid, not ivory. Some people call it "French ivory", but it is not actually ivory. Many of these were published in the period between the 1890s and 1930s.

If your missals are in very good condition, their current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately $70 each. If you were to sell them, you could expect to get approximately half the retail value.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you. My goal is to provide you with absolutely excellent service, so please be sure to let me know if you have any additional questions about these missals or want to follow up if you haven’t gotten the information you need.

When you are satisfied with my answer I would appreciate your positive rating. That is the way I am paid for my work. There is no additional cost for this.

A rating of one of the smiley faces (then clicking submit ) lets JustAnswer/Pearl know I did answer your question, then I am compensated for my time, at no additional cost to you.

Your rating is important and should be based on my service. Please do not leave a "poor" rating because the value is lower than your expectations. I truly value your feedback. Come back soon and ask for me! Thanks for using Just Answer!
Thanks for your positive rating!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They are trying to charge me for a second question, but I didn't have two questions answered. I only had one. Please tell them not to recharge my account.

Please contact [email protected] and they will help you.
If you have additional items you want to know about, I'd be happy to help you with those.

If you want me to answer your questions, all you need to do is use my name, Judith, as the first word of each question.
Best regards,
Judith-on-Antiques