Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  30+ Years expertise in antiques and collectibles
54715563

Frederic Remington 8 by 10 cast mold (I think) of the "In A

Frederic Remington 8 by 10 cast mold (I think) of the "In A Stampede".looks like Plaster paris. Painted copper color. Thank you Mrs. Collier [email protected]
Hi...could you post an image of the front, please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks! The original "Stampede", also known as "Caught in the Stampede", was originally cast 22 5/8 inches high in relief form around 1912. You have a later copy likely produced by Frederic Remington Sculptures Company who has had the exclusive contract for reproducing forms for quite a long time.

-

Based on a review of current recorded and documented sales of similar items in the past year and your description, the current retail market value is estimated to be from $225 to $475 in most markets.

-

Regional demand can have an impact of values so be sure to check antique and collectible shops in your local area. This input will give you an idea of the trends in your area and then you can decide to sell locally or via one of the online markets.

-

I do hope this answers your question--if you would like any additional information or have additional questions on this topic, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!

-

Please remember to rate my answer and if you cannot see a way to do so, please let me know.

-

IF you feel the need to click either "BAD" or "POOR" (which is intended for experts who are rude or who do not address your question as asked), PLEASE stop and reply to me using the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you may have. Unless I get a rating of a minimum of "OK" I will not be compensated by JustAnswer for my time, expertise and efforts. I will be pleased to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the information you are seeking--my goal is your total satisfaction with this process.