Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a china dinnerware set (Walbrzych) made in Poland with

Customer Question

I have a china dinnerware set (Walbrzych) made in Poland with gold trimming is this set of any value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 years ago.

Hi Gail,
My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

IN order to give you the most accurate valuation, I need to know exactly what you have.

Please give me a list of exactly which pieces you have and how many of each. Please also upload clear pictures of one plate, front and back, so I can view the pattern and read the marks.

Here is some help with that:

You can use the tree icon at the top of your answer box.

Or:

You can go to http://www.photobucket.com, using my screen name, Judith-On-Antiques and my password, sharemyphotos1. There you can post your pictures, and then come back to this page and let me know you've done it.

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures [email protected], and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text. If you email the pictures, it could take 12 to 72 hours for them to reach me.