Carolyn, can you upload or send me a photo of the necklace so I can see the style of jewelry? Thanks!
Instructions to send me photos: (Take this one simple step at a time. Copy and paste these directions into MS Word and print them out if it is easier for you.)
"Per the "Just Answer" Web site policy, experts and customers are not permitted to share personal phone numbers or email address. When someone does, the site's system "censors" the addresses to read all "X's", so in order to upload pictures you would need to either upload them directly to this chat box...OR...
you can email them as attachments to customer service, who in turn will forward them to me.
You can email them to:[email protected]
If you use this method, please be SURE to type "PHOTOS FOR DIANE IN PA"
into the "subject" line. Depending how busy the site is, it could take anywhere between an hour or up to a day for them to get them to me, but I will notify you when I receive them.OR...
If you'd like to upload them to this message, here are the instructions:
1) At the top of this REPLY messages box (where you type your reply to me) is a "tiny green tree" icon (in some cases it might be a paperclip). Click on this icon.
2) A small window will pop up.
3) The first box will say “Image URL”.
4) Next to this box there is another small box that has a blue top along with red lines in it. You will want to click this box.
5) Another window will then pop up.
6) In this window you can attach the pictures. You will want the click the “Browse” button and then navigate to where you have the pictures saved on your computer, camera, or cell phone.
7) Select “open” and it will attach to the image upload box.
8) Click “OK”.
9) Next, your photo’s URL should be shown in the “Image URL” box on the first pop up.
10) Next, click "Insert" and your image is then attached for me to view!