Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have this Pewter pitcher it is marked Wilton Columbia PA

I have this Pewter pitcher it is marked Wilton Columbia PA I believe and it has a circle with RWP and has USA on it and on the other side it has the liberty bell
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes please carry on

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Good Morning,
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be happy to assist you with your pitcher, Your Pitcher with the liberty bell and RWP marking was made by Wilton Armatele. Your pitcher which as modern piece that is cook and serving safe is not made from pewter but rather an aluminum derivative that is made to look aged as well as to look like pewter. In the current market your pitcher would value between 20-30 dollars based on the condition as well as the regional demand. The pitcher, which is a 20th century piece was made roughly mid century to the 1970's. If there is any damage to the piece such as major scratches or dents or digs in the metal, this would devalue the piece.
I hope this information was helpful to you,
Best of luck with your pitcher,
If you could leave any feedback on my service I would greatly appreciate it,
Thank you,
Frank
Experience: Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.