Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a painting by an artist "KUPUR". I have searched for

Customer Question

I have a painting by an artist "KUPUR". I have searched for a few years on the internet and come up with a few leads, but nothing that tells me if it has any value or who KUPUR really is. Can you help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have not received a response yet. I would definitely like to be connected to someone since I've not had much luck finding information on Kupur.

Also, I wasn't sure if I can add anything to my question. I thought of a few more things I wanted to pass along. My limited findings point to KUPUR being an Dutch immigrant. I got this painting from my family when my grandmother passed away about 15 years ago and we have heavy Dutch lineage. My last name is Kaake (pro. "Cake").
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!