Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Canadian Anthes and Baetz "Furniture of Character small sid

Canadian Anthes and Baetz "Furniture of Character' small side table, Duco finish
32"- h, 19- w, 23"- d
Can email .jpeg picture files
Need appraisal amount for sale.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Still waiting for a reply for an estimate on the furniture described above.

Paul and Pat Reichardt

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Still waiting for a reply and estimate ...
any idea when we might expect to receive our evaluation.

Paul and Pat Reichardt

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like to close your question, otherwise, your question is open to all the Professionals and marked high priority and we will be in touch again shortly. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Still waiting ... zzzz

Paul and Pat Reichardt

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Reichardt, I have just received your question - thank you.

Your table is very good looking, would date to about the 1920's or 30's and appears to be in excellent condition. It could be considered a "telephone table," trendy "must-haves" during the period. At retail, your fine looking vintage table would have an estimated value in the range of $300-$350. Really a "sweet" little piece.

(Hoping the answer has provided assistance, please click ACCEPT. This simply prompts JA to extend compensation for my service. There is NO additional charge for doing so. *Please, let me know if you feel that you require further help in order to extend a positive rating.*)

Thank you, again.

Chase

Experience: 30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Chase,

Actually we have a number of older 1920's 'ish pieces including some nice press back chairs and a drop-leaf table.

Is it possible to have you appraise these items for us as well?

Paul and Pat Reichardt

You are welcome - thank you for the accept!

Yes, I can help with the other pieces. Just put them in the form of a new question/s addressed to me in your heading with images of each. I will be back online on Fri., July 27, but take the time you may need to "put things together."

Thank you.

Chase