Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

how much would a late 1950s early 1960 stroller/carrier be

Customer Question

how much would a late 1950's early 1960 stroller/carrier be worth today? everything works on it, it has the hood, big wheels, bracks, folds up, the carrier unattaches from frame, the outter material is a suede type material, it would need a liner.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  C&A Appraisals (Randi) replied 4 years ago.
Do you want a value opinion for keeping/personal knowledge/insurance? (retail) Or do you want a market value for resale purposes?

Look carefully underneath and around the stroller to see if it has a maker's name on it for me.
Are the tires white or black?

If you would like to add photos, here are a couple of convenient options:

Go to

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If you cannot get your file uploaded or are not able to use the other site(s) I suggested, please feel free to forward your photos to [email protected] ask that your photo(s) be forwarded to "Randi (CAssoc.".. It may take a day or two for me to get the photos.

I will watch for your reply, my best, Randi